Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Quiz Results

Okay, so I dont have the most challenging job ever! Most of the time it's dull, if somewhat busy. But today is dead. No one's doing anything. No one needs me for anything, and the phone's not ringing, so forgive me for indulging my inner child:

You Are 44% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

Verdict: That's precisely what I want you to think, Mwahahaha!

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

Verdict: Definitely a passion, if not pulitzer-prize-winning talent. And not so much on the elegant speaker side of things.

Your Hillbilly Name Is...

Penny Sue Hill

Verdict: Weeell, Goddamn, Cleevis - hyuck!

You Have Good Karma

In general, you like to do the right thing when it comes to others.
Your caring personality really shines through.
Sure, you have your moments of weakness - and occasionally act out.
But, all in all, you're karma is good... even with those few dark spots.

Verdict: Wow, I got off lightly! Go me! I mean, go in peace and love, friends of the children of the earth, and like shoo-wa!

Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2

"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.

Verdict: Um, like the song, but not sure how apt it really is. I think I do see the beauty in everyday things, but I dont see beauty in anything when I'm down.

You Are 20% Sociopath

You're empathetic, loyal, and introspective.
In other words, there's no way you're a sociopath... but you can spot one pretty easily!

Verdict: I am the Profiler! And that twenty percent is only because I have a phobia - and you cant blame me for that, geckos are truly terrifying and evil - it's only good and proper to be scared of those, right?!

No comments: