Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, September 22, 2006

Photo blog

Still unemployed and getting pretty pissed about it. I'm stressed about money and tired of "you do not have the required experience" rejection letters. Tell me, how does anyone get two years experience, if every job requires two years experience????

Anyway, I'm not in the mood to explore how frustrating this is right now, so this is just a quick post to point you in the direction of my new blog "Eye of the Beholder".

Yes, I know the name's not terribly original but I wasn't feeling very inspired. Anyway, this blog is essentially a pin-board for my photography. Not happy snaps - for those check out the flickr account linked to this site. Have a look, tell me what you think. I'm not afraid of biting criticism.

Lovies!

P.S. I was way off with my great gran's age. Apparently she actually turned 101 years old yesterday! Pretty damn impressive, hey?!

No comments: