Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 28, 2006

You dont need pants for the victory dance

I win again! I finally found a place to stay! It's beautiful and big and close to all the right stuff, like work and shops.
It's a huge room, in a huge family house, with a couple of other "lodgers". The house is like something out of a Jane Austen novel - simply enormous and beautiful , all wooden floors and sweeping staircases.
My room is on the top floor, which is shared between me and one other person, with a bathroom between us. I have a king size bed, bookshelves, carpet thick enough to swallow small dogs, a writing desk at a large window that looks out over Summertown (a fairly upmarket area of north Oxford), floor to ceiling bookshelf, etc etc...
and probably five or ten minutes bike ride from work.
Hooray me!

No comments: