Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New look Possum

Hey... so clearly I've been doing some remodelling.

It was surprisingly difficult getting the banner into the existing template without messing up everything else - so i guess I'm out of practise (Sorry Vincent, and new media lab folks). I fiddled for a whole day with the image links I have in my sidebar, until I realised the super easy way of sticking them in through the drag and drop blogger page elements tool, but it is a bit of cheat, since I shouldnt have struggled with the code approach. Guess I've been letting things slide a little this last year. May be time to go back to school, I think...

The banner's looking a little pixellated (sp?) I think, but what do you think?

I'd love any constructive criticism you have to offer!

P.S. You'll note that this is now Possum's Scottish Adventures (as coined by Tash), but I'll keep the address and overall London Above name the same, and change the sub-name as I travel. If you missed the explanation of the term "london above", and want to know click here.

6 comments:

Dave said...

I think it looks great, nice touch!!

PS: Works perfectly in Firefox as well!

Katie Possum said...

Dave: thanks, man! and firefox too?! maybe I havent lost all my skills then... :)

Mich said...

I like it... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yay that looks fab! Glad it worked for ya. Flag looks fine to me but the brown writing looks a little pixelated. Or is that the way the font is? Nice one you (",)

Urk said...

is naaaice. i liiiiike it.

Katie Possum said...

TGW: ja, I think i saved the image on too high quality for web, and that's why its looking a little dotty, but I'll try fix it, when I have the energy to fiddle with it again!

Elle, and Urk: aaw, fanks, guuuuys! *blushes*